Dog Walking Services
Laura the Pet Nanny Dog Walks ensure that your dog enjoys consistent exercise and individual attention (no group dog walks with other clients’ pets) while maintaining their normal routine in the comfort of their own home and environment.
We offer a variety of Dog Walk options but whatever the daily routine, we promise that your dog will receive top quality service and lots of love and affection from our sitters. Whether you have and energetic new puppy, an active adult or a special needs or geriatric pup, we will be your “Partner in care,” giving you peace of mind knowing that your dog is well cared for while you are away.
Each visit from our Pet Care Professional is tailored to your wants and your dog’s needs, including:
- Potty break
- Fresh Water
- Treat or lunch
- Lots of TLC
- Medication (if required)
- Picture text or email update or a paper report card if requested
Recurring Monthly Service Contracts:
Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm and custom options if required
- Provides dog a needed break if your work or commute requires long hours.
- Great for routine service or people and dogs that are on a schedule.
- Convenient. Once service is set up, it will renew every month saving you time (no need to call to get on the schedule).
- Save money on every midday walk as a thank you for being a loyal customer.
- Flexible cancellation policy for when your schedule changes.
Vacation Dog Walks:
Morning and Night walks between 7-9 am/pm, a midday visit is available as well. Available 7 days a week
- Professional, guaranteed care for when you travel
- Emergency procedures and back up plans guarantee uninterrupted care for your pet
- Additional services include bringing in mail and newspapers, alternate lighting, watering plants, take out garbage and bring in empty bins
- We provide picture updates (text or email) as little or as often as you would like, every visit, once a day or every couple days, our goal is to provide peace of mind without disturbing your vacation.
- Dogs require a minimum of 2 visits a day, schedule as many additional visits as you would like.
We can customize your Daily Dog walk visits to your specific needs
- Are you working on certain behaviors or using certain commands for better leash walking? Given yours or your trainer’s instruction, we will happily reinforce this training.
- Does your dog prefer indoor or backyard play time to a walk? We will make sure they have their potty time and then we will do our best to wear them out playing fetch or their favorite activity.
- Does your dog prefer to check pee-mail while taking a leisurely stroll? Not a problem!
- Has your vet instructed you to do particular exercises to strengthen your dog’s hind legs? Let us know what specific exercises you are doing so that we can help out.