Benefits of having a Pet Sitter a Dog Walker or Cat Care
Advantages for your pets:
- Your pets get the luxury of staying at home in their familiar environment, being pampered by their personal pet sitter. At a boarding kennel, they will be exposed to strong disinfectants, often noisy animals, and people they are not used to, while receiving only minimal attention.
- Your pets will keep their daily routines, being fed and walked at the same time they normally do everyday. At a boarding kennel, they are fed and walked when it is their turn, not necessarily meaning when they need to.
- Your pets will not have to be confined to a small enclosure.
- Your pets will not be overexposed to external/internal parasites or contagious diseases. Dogs often return with kennel cough & cats with upper respiratory illnesses.
- Not all pets care for riding in the car, by having a pet sitter visit in the comfort of your home, neither the pet nor you will have to deal with that stress.
- Being left without their family is stressful enough, but to be left in an unfamiliar place causes even more stress on a pet. Having a pet sitter visit your pets in their home to give them lots of love and attention, leads to a happy and less lonely pet.
Advantages for you:
- You will have peace of mind knowing your beloved pets are happy at home and stress free. Getting the individual attention they deserve from their personal pet sitter.
- You won’t have to pay for an extra day at a kennel just because you came home on a weekend on during a holiday or late at night.
- You will not have the inconvenience of having to drop them off, carry their bedding, toys, food etc, and the pick them up.
- Family, friends & neighbors won’t have to be inconvenienced by the additional responsibility of caring for your pet.
- Your home will look lived in and will be taken care of. At your request we can water the plants, open/close the blinds, turn on/off the lights, bring in the newspaper/mail and take out the trash/bring the bins.